Tutanota is very similar to Proton mail in its design and security level. All Tutanota emails are encrypted from the sender to the receiver and decrypted right on the device, the private encryption key is not accessible to anyone else. Today in this article, you will find out the easiest to Tutanota Free Secure Email Signup as we have clearly shown here.
This email account is all need to exchange secure emails with other Tutanota users. For encrypted email outside the system, you will have to specify a password for the recipient to use when viewing the message in their browser and that interface allows them to also reply you securely too. The web interface is very easy to use and understand.
It makes you either make an email private or not with just one click. However, there is no search function and this makes it quite impossible to search through past emails. Tutanota uses AES and RSA for email encryption. Its servers are located in Germany which means that Germany regulations apply.
More About Tutanota
I have been using Tutanota for more than two years now and sincerely tell you that it is one of the best by further explaining to you what this Tutanota is all about in order word, without wasting any of your time here.
Tutanota is a FREE and open-source end-to-end encrypted email software and freemium hosted secure email service, it’s model excludes earning money through advertisement but relying solely on donations and premium subscription.
In March 2017 Tutanota already had over million users and their goal is to fight for email privacy. And it is one of the very few anonymous email providers that lets you register without a phone number, even when you signup via Tor.
When two parties use Tutanota, all emails are automatically end-to-end encrypted. The receiver gets a notification from the Tutanota user, they can click a link and enter their pre-shared password and all emails exchanged between the two are stored encrypted in the Tutanotap-light
What Makes Tutanota More Secure
Tutanota is one of the best options out there because it does not ask for your phone number when you sign up or log in from another source.
Users of Tutanota unlock their private keys with their password which then decrypts the mailbox locally on their device. This works either via a web browser or via the Tutanota app for Android or iOS.
Features Of Tutanota Mail
Tutanota scores very well on email privacy tester, a site where you can check how well your email is provider protects your privacy. Check below for some of the additional amazing features of Tutanota that would make you even love it the more
- There is a custom folder available to organize folders
- It’s free to sign up a new account
- Passwords are salted and hashed with bcrypt
- The attachments are supported here
- Tutanota strips header information (IP address, etc) from the email you send to protect your privacy
- It automatically blocks images so that external content is not being loaded when you click on an email
- It’s end-to-end encrypted to secure your messages
Several other features in this service are only available if you pay for the premium service. For example, the paid edition lets you purchase up to 100 aliases and expands storage to 1B.
The Easy Steps To Tutanota Free Secure Email Signup
Sign up today and enjoy all the goodies from Tutanota especially the premium service, You must be at least up to 16 years of age before you can sign up, the step we have here is simple and fast too. Follow the steps below to sign up a new Tutanota account which must end with any of these Domains; @Tutanota.com, @Tutanota.de, @Tutamail.com, @Tuta.io, and @Keemail.me.
- From your browser, visit the Tutanota official site by Typing www.Tutanota.com
- Click on Sign Up at the left side of the page
- Select the type of account you want i.e if it’s a private or business
- Scroll down and click on select, read this displayed message and click OK
- Type an email address ending it any of the Domains above by selecting
- Enter your email again to Verify
- Next, you enter a new Password
- Repeat the password to confirm
- Click and read their TERM AND CONDITIONS
- Indicate you of age to register by simply clicking on the age box
- Click Next and follow prompts to complete the registration process
How To Login Your Tutanota Account
Login is as simple as you can think once you can sign up successfully. This is how you can log in Your account so easily without any issues
- From your browser, visit the Tutanota official site by typing www.Tutanota.com
- Click on Login and you will be directed to the Login page
- Enter the same email address you use to sign up
- Enter the correct password
- Click the next tiny box to save your password if you wish to
- Then click on Login and you will be directed to access your account
For further questions and suggestions concerning Our Tutanota Free Secure Email sign up, please do use the COMMENT SECTION below to do so and don’t forget to hit the LIKE button to also encourage us the more. Information is POWER. Please empower others with this vital information by SHARING this post on social media platforms.