Orvis credit card is issued by a first national bank and can be used anywhere that Visa card is accepted. Orvis credit card comes with a low credit card requirement and no introductory annual percentage rate (APR) charged. Carefully read through our Orvis Credit Card Review to find out more.
Orvis credit card is a card that offers three (3)points for every $1 spent at Orvis store and 1 point per $1 spent at anywhere else that visa card is accepted. Cardholders enjoy free shipping on everyday procurement and $50 on spending $1,000 on the card within the first two billing cycles.
Orvis credit card usually comes with normal APR rate 20.24, and it’s cash advance APR rate is N/A, the cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is required. If you are a user of this credit card, you will have to make sure you complete your Orvis credit card login before you can gain access to manage your account online.
Great Benefits Of Orvis Credit Card Holders
As a credit cardholder, you have a whole lot of benefits to enjoy while using an Orvis credit card. see below for some of the benefits
- A $25 Orvis reward gift card awaits every cardholder that accumulates up to 2500 points
- No annual fee charged
- Free standard shipping for every cardholder on everyday procurement
- Purchase at Orvis store earns you 3 points for each $1 spent
- spend $1,000 on the card within the first two billing cycles
- Earn 1point per $1spent at anywhere else that visa card is accepted
Criteria For Application
Before you can apply and get approved for Orvis credit card, you must meet the following criteria below
- Applicant must be atleast18years of age
- You must have a government-issued ID card
- Must have a valid SSN
- There must be a clear credit history
- Applicant must be a US citizen
- You must also have a mailing address
How To Apply For Orvis Credit Card
To apply, as an applicant, you will need to create an account online and to do that, follow the few simple steps below
- Visit the new member registration page at Orvis.com to Sign Up
- After you must have created an account, you then return to the home page and click on Apply Now
- Next, you will automatically be directed to a new web page for enrollment, then fill the application form the contact details section will be filled automatically with the information provided at the time of registration
- Put in tour date of birth, social security number, and your mother’s maiden name in the personal identification section
- In the next field provided, enter your housing and financial details which includes, monthly housing payment, present employer, select housing status, business phone number, and total annual income
- If you would like to add an authorized user to your account, you then you will provide their full names
- Click on Link Below for balance transfer, select a card design and then click Continue
- Review your application and SUBMIT. When your approval is confirmed, you will receive an approval message
Orvis Credit Card Login Review
As a cardholder, if you desire to log in your account online, then this is how to do it, check below
- Go the Orvis credit card login page at firstbankcard.com
- Enter your user ID (Email Address and your Password) in the space and then click the Login button below the screen just as shown in the below image
- After your user ID has been verified, you will be taken to another page where you will be asked to put your password.
- Enter your password and hit the “Submit” button
So here you go. You can now log in and proceed with your Bill Payment and also make use of other services.
Forgot Password/User Name?
in case you forgot your password or you want to reset your user name, don’t worry about that just take this step below to get it done
- Go to the Login section and at the bottom of the screen, select the username/password link for direct access to your Username reset page
- Enter your personal information such as first name, middle name, last name, either the user ID or email address to retrieve your login credentials
To Make Payment With Orvis Card
To make payment as a cardholder, you are required to log in your online account and select the “Payment” tab located on the dashboard.
You can also set up an auto-debit payment method that allows the credit card company to collect bills directly from the bank without you having to go through stress.
How To Check Your Status
Every Customer of Orvis credit card can check the status of their application by calling 1-888-295-5540 and also providing their application reference number.
ALSO call 1-888-295-5540 if you want to Cancel Your Credit Card.
For any further questions or suggestions concerning our Orvis Credit Card Review, please do so by making use of the Comment Box below and Hit the LIKE button if you find this article helpful. Also, do well to SHARE this post on your social media platform and help someone with this vital information.