eBay is one of the best and safe place to buy some amazing stuff at an affordable price but then, you just have to be very careful. In This article we will tell you some the the precautions you have to take to ensure safe buying on eBay just read carefully to the end and also learn about eBay free SignUp Account for your smooth shopping.eBay is also a very profitable platform for you to sell on but then if you, if you must use eBay, you must learn to be conscious and wary of eBay scams. You don’t have to worry now about a thing cos we’ve got your back on this. We will teach you as you read further how to avoid eBay scams as a buyer.
Of a true eBay sells at a cheaper rate but if you see an offer that sounds like one of the best deal on the planet earth, then you are probably looking at a scam. For instance APS4 fOR $50, OR the latest iPhone for $100, that is a scam. Although not all offer is a scam if there is an unbelievable price tag on it, you will need to make a research to understand what’s going on maybe by trying to find the seller’s ratings to know if the offer is real or if it’s just a scam.
eBay Scam To Avoid As a Buyer
eBay buyers should have fewer worries because eBay tends to side with buyers in disputes. You don’t need much evidence to claim any foul play -in most cases, eBay will take you at your words but then there are still some ways buyers fall into the hands of scammers. Check it out below
- Sellers (the Scam)can Run Off With Your Money – And when you make payment nothing happens. When this happens, all you can do is to avoid shopping in categories that are not covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee.
- Sellers ( Scammers) Also Ship With an Incorrect Name – The seller would put up the normal listing with a Buy Now option and when you purchase it, the seller will probably ship the package to your address but with a different name and when you return then to the post office as supposed, it is marked as Refused or Returned but the scammer has the money for his keep. You can avoid this scam by opening any package you are expecting as long as it matches your address and the tracking says delivered.
- The Seller(Scams) Sell An Empty Box – The scammers who claim to be sellers would put up a listing for products at a very low price below market value then buyers end up paying and receiving empty boxes, you have been bamboozled. To avoid this, never be in a rush to buy something in an open marketplace, always read carefully through a listing before committing.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU: Amazon.com Online Shopping – About Amazon Prime
eBay Scams To Avoid As A Seller
Sellers have a whole lot of problems to deal with on eBay. It is very easy for scammers to hit a seller without the slightest fear of repercussion so if you want to stay safe as a seller, you can only rely on your self. See below for some of the things you can do to achieve that
- When buyers offer to overpay you, never send items until you have the money at hand or in the bank.
- Some buyers would want to settle you outside eBay. Never agree to move an inch to communicate with buyers outside eBay, only do so through the eBay’s channels. That way, eBay can easily verify the buyer.s messages for things like intend to fraud.
- Some buyers can claim you shipped an empty box. To avoid this kind of claim and be on the safe side, always make sure you take a photograph of the entire process of packaging and shipping every item you sell through eBay cos the more proof you have, the saver you are too.
- Some buyers threaten refunds with a broken replica –To avoid this from happening, make sure you record all unique details of the items before shipping. details like the serial number, IME number, and others. It may not always be possible to do this, but if you can do that you will be on the safer side.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
The eBay Money Back Guarantee protects a buyer if the never actually shipped your items to you. there are several categories of items that can not be covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee. Such items are listed below
- Real Estate
- Items sold by Sotheby’s
- Websites and Businesses for sale
- Classified ads
- Some kind of business equipment
Best Selling Items On eBay
If you wondering what to sell on eBay, and you want to know the best selling items on eBay, it’s all here for you. Guess what too? if you have u unwanted gifts or used items still in good condition, you could make good cash out of that. Below is a round-up of some of the best selling items on eBay.
- Everything iPhone
- Video Games
- Fitness Trackers
- Beauty products
- Home and Garden
- Items that are most searched for
CHECK THIS OUT TOO: Wish Shopping Official Site USA: Wish Shopping Online, Sign In To Wish
Simple Steps To eBay Free SignUp Account
If you want to enjoy all of the above profits and benefits of eBay, you must have to create your account right away. Follow these steps below to do that very quickly and fast
- Go to website @www.eBay.com/sign in
- Click on Create account
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter a valid email address and a strong password
- Click on User Agreement and you will be taken to another page
- Follow prompt to complete the Signup process
NOTE: You can as well Sign Up eBay with Facebook Account and Google if only you don’t want to create a Free eBay Shopping account with your Email address. So, in that case, all you just need to do is to click on any of the social accounts you want to Sign Up with and then follow prompt to complete and set up your account. Also, remember that whenever you want to Sign In eBay Account, you must sign in with the platform you sign up with
Note that you can also create your business account on the same page if you have a business you want to use to do so. Helpful? Please LIKE and SHARE this post with friends on your social media to informs other of your friends too. For any questions or suggestions concerning this eBay Free SignUp Account, use the Comment section below for that.