In these modern times, electrical accessories are very essential to keep your house up and running smoothly in order to maintain efficiency within your home. At Argos stores and online shopping platforms, you are sure to get quality household appliances you would need at a suitable price. How to pay for your order shouldn’t be a problem because this article teaches you about Argos Credit Card Application.
What about extension leads and cable reels? You can actually take your Speakers outside in the garden for a lovely summer without having to pump up the volume inside and disturbing your neighbors, so Shop for your electricals and gadgets at any Argos store nearest to you or place your order online. With home retailers, Argos and Habitat are now part(subsidiary) of J Sainsbury’s company.
Carefully read further and find out here how you can apply for the Argos credit card and the types of credit cards that are accepted. You must note that Argos Gift cards/eGift cards, can not be spent at Sainsbury’s stores. But however, if your local Sainsbury’s has an Argos-branded concession, then you can use it there.
Argos Delivery Cost
With the Argos fast track delivery service, you can get your order delivered to you that same day for just $3,95. Their delivery services are always available 7 days a week for over a thousand products. You can pay for your order via website or app, and your product will be delivered to you.
Returns, Refunds, And Exchange
You have a 30-day guarantee on most items purchased at Argos. So if you must return it to any Argos store or if you got it delivered, you can collect it for free and refund your original delivery charge.
If it is a small item, you can return it to a store at a convenient time and they will refund you immediately. However, it may take up to 5-7 days for your bank to process the money.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU TOO: Orvis Credit Card Review: Orvis.com Account Application, Arvis Login, Pay Bill
They will either refund the cash onto the original payment method or they offer an exchange. NOTE that PayPal refunds can take up to 30 days and you will be required to provide these three things
- Your proof of purchase
- Any free item that came with your product unused and in a resellable condition
- You don’t use the item(s) and it should be in its original packaging and in a resellable condition.
For Tu clothing items bought at Argos.co.uk, it’s quite a different case.
Simple Steps For Argos Credit Card Application
The Argo card lets you shop at Argos with flexible payment plans that give you longer to pay, and you will not have to pay for an interest rate if you pay within the agreed period. But if you don’t pay with this time frame, accrued interest from the purchased date will be added to your balance.
You can use your Argos card to buy groceries, electronics, Tu clothing, homewares and basically anything that is stocked in Sainsbury’s and even Sainsbury’s local stores. But you can,t use your Argos card to buy from places like patrol-stations, Sainsbury’s in-store Travel Bureaux, in-store Lloyds pharmacies. Follow the given steps below to apply for your own card today.
Ways To Apply
The way you apply for this credit card depends on whether you need a credit plan today, or whether you are linking up credit that is already for future shopping at Argos. You can apply in these three ways below
- Apply when you check out
- Apply to shop later
- You can also apply in-store
Eligibility To Apply For An Argos Card
You must be eligible before you can apply for this card. Check below for the eligibility criteria
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must have been a permanent Uk resident for more than one year
- You must be able to provide your addresses for the last 2 years
- You must also provide your bank detail
So if you know you are eligible, you can go ahead and apply for your Argos card without any waste of time
- Firstly, you have to visit this website www.argos.co.uk/help/argos-card/apply from your web browser
- Click on Apply Now
- From the various options provided, click on ” APPLY FOR AN ARGOS CARD WITHOUT SHOPPING TODAY”
- Click on “Check Now” to confirm your eligibility
- Next, you enter your email address to Sign in, if you already have an account. But if don’t have, then you can create one right away
- If you have an existing account, then enter your correct email address and password
- Then click on Continue
- And follow prompt to get your Card
Need Customer Care Help?
If you have any question about what you are applying for, or you want to tell the company anything that may affect your application, you can place a call across to them right away on the phone number given below
- 0345-266- 0849
They will be able to discuss your needs and offer suitable supports. their working hours are stated below too
- Monday – Saturday : From 8am-8pm
- Sundays : 9am-6pm
How To Create An Argos Account
To create an Argos account is very easy and simple when you carefully follow the steps given here below
- Firstly, you have to visit this website www.argos.co.uk/account/login from your web browser
- Click on Register
- Follow prompt to complete your Registration
Sign in Argos UK
If you have successfully registered an account with Argos, only then can you sign in to your existing account. Check below for the steps on how to sign in
- From your web browser, visit /www.argos.co.uk/account/login
- Enter the same email address you used to Sign up
- Enter your password
- Click on SIGN IN SECURELY
If this article is helpful, please LIKE and SHARE. For any further questions and suggestions concerning Argos Credit Card Application, there is a COMMENT Box below for you to do that.