Amazon.com is one of Canada’s favorite oversea retailer and for some good reason, you can get almost anything on Amazon.com and ship it to Canada through borderline. You can also buy from the USA on Amazon.com. In this article, you will find out how and what to get at Amazon.com Online Shopping and lots more about Amazon. You can buy DVDs, toys, books, kindle, headphones, clothing, electronics, shoes, health and beauty products, accessories, baby products, automotive, jewelry and kitchenware and so on from Amazon.com and ship to Canada with borderline.
Find out how you can deal with some issues like shopping for items not available locally in Canada or shopping for an item available at a high price even more, expensive shipping especially if you do not know what the import tax and duties will be. We have all the information here just for you.
There are also lots of amazing benefits for you from Amazon Prime shipping and delivery which you will find out in this article as you read on. But remote locations are not eligible for the Amazon Prime shipping benefits. If the item you are ordering is out of stock or unavailable for shipping, then it will get to you two days after it’s back in stock. Orders over $1,300 may require a signature.
How To Get Your Visual USA Address To Shop in the US and Ship to Canada
There are just 5 simple steps you can to get your visual USA address in the US and ship to Canada. Check out for the steps below
- The borderline delivery forwarding allows you to shop in peace
- While shopping, when ordering on Amazon.com, use the USA address as the shipping address. Use the address of your CREDIT CARD for your BILLING address.
- The USA address will be used in the intermediary shipping from Amazon.com to your suite ID in the borderline warehouse. And from this address, borderline will ship to Canada.
- When the seller on Amazon.com has sent your order to your visual USA address, Borderlinx will inform you when it receives it at it’s USA warehouse. Sign in to your borderline account and you will see the shipping, tax and duties cost of shipping to your address in Canada.
- If everything is ok, then go ahead and process your shipment release. Choose if you want to opt for a shipment value protection. Select the desired shipping service and pay Borderlinx for shipping.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU: New Look Sign In, Create Newlook Account at www.newlook.com/uk, New Look App
The Benefits Of Amazon Prime
Below are some of the benefits you enjoy if you choose Amazon Prime
- Free two-day shipping on eligible item
- Free same-day and one-day delivery on eligible items in the select area( check if you are ineligible postal code)
- Free standard shipping on eligible item
- Discounted same-day and one-day shipping where eligible
- No minimum purchase for shipping benefits
- Prime early access: Get 30 Minuit early access to select a lightening deal on Amazon.ca.
- Twitch Prime: Twitch tv users who link their Amazon prime account, get a free twitch channel subscription every 30 days and exclusive access to free game content.
- Prime Reading: You can borrow books, comic a more from the prime reading catalog and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader or Kindle reading app for iOS and Android.
Amazon.com Sign Up For Facebook
Get the best Facebook experience by creating an account, it is absolutely Free. And you will also see and learn more about Amazon.com on Facebook. Follow the simple steps below to create a FREE account.
- GO to https://web.facebook.com/reg
- On the Create A New Account page, enter your personal information like
- Your name and Surname
- Enter your correct phone number and password
- Select your birth-date and gender
- Then click on Sign up
- To confirm if the number you entered is your, they will send a code to that number
- Enter the code from the SMS message
- And click Continue
Once you are done with the New Account Sign Up with Amazon, then you can log in to search for what you are after.
Amazon.com Online Shopping And Payment From Canada
Amazon.com accepts a large range method of payment for all your shopping, but it is very much possible for your card to be rejected because of its billing address is out of the USA., or your card is not supported to buy in the USA.
If you have issues paying on Amazon.com to ship to Canada, you can then use Personal Concierge Service which will make purchase and payment on your behalf with a local USA payment method.
Amazon.com’s Canadian Shipping Rate
Overseas shipping rates are based on volumetric weight, the more space the parcel takes, the more expensive the shipping rate will be. Amazon.com is known for using big boxes for small items and for shipping multiple items in several boxes.
Some other merchants might not optimize their packaging and this could leave you with a big international shipping cost. But with Borderlinx, you can save big time on international shipping rate to Canada by
- Consolidating your parcel and shipping them at once
- You can store your order at the USA warehouse for free during 30 days to maximize your consolidation advantage
- You can repack ( for free) to save on volumetric weight.
Types Of Credit Card To Be Used
Amazon.com accepts a variety of payment options including credit card and debit card. Check out below for the types of credit and debit card to used as payment at Amazon.com
- Amazon.com store card
- Visa cards
- Master card/Euro card
- American Express
- Discover Network
- China Union Pay ( credit cards only)
I believe this article is helpful to you. Please hit the LIKE button and SHARE this post on your social media networks and see how many others this information will help too. For further questions or suggestions about our Amazon.com Online Shopping, please feel free to use the Comment Section below, and you will get a reply from us.