AOL mail is a good contender for a FREE email service, with a simple account interface and a mobile app for continual access to your inbox. If you are already connected to the internet and you don’t use AOL dial-up, you can still access AOL software, email and several other services at no cost. find out how you can Access AOL Mail at Outlook.com.
If you have AOL as your email provider, you are not limited to the AOL client or website to check your messages. Just set up outlook.com to access and download your email from AOL. You can also reply or send a message from outlook.com while using your AOL email address identity.
Before you add your AOL mail to outlook.com, make sure you allow outlook to access your AOL email and then set up AOL email in outlook.com, read further as we show you in this article the simple and easy way to add your AOL account to Outlook.com email service to download incoming messages.
Steps To Access AOL Mail at Outlook.com
Believe me, when I tell you that steps to add AOL email to outlook.com is very easy and simple too, The enumerated steps you will see below will guide you on how to do that
- Open to your web browser and go to your AOL mail account
- Select options
- Select account info
- Select account security by the left
- Turn on the allow app which uses the less secure sign in the toggle switch
- If prompted, log in to AOL mail
- In the capture, select am not a robot and click on Continue
- Open a new browser window, go to outlook.com and login
- Select the SETTINGS icon
- Select view all outlook settings
- In the settings window, select mail
- Select sync email
- In the selected account section, select Other mail accounts
- In the Connect Your Account dialog box, enter your display name, AOL email address, and password
- Choose where you want your AOL to be imported (new folder or existing folder)
- When you have done this, select OK
- Select save and then close the settings dialog
- If these steps are successful, you will receive a message that your account is connected to outlook.com and your AOL emails are being imported. Select Ok.
How To Send Message Using Your AOL Alias
To send emails using your AOL identity in Outlook.com, you have to enable the from the line in the emails first. Carefully follow the steps below
- Select New message
- Select the three horizontal dots
- Click on Show From
- Select from> Other email addresses
- Enter your AOL mail email address
- Compose and then send the email
How To Set AOL as The Default Outgoing Email Account
Outlook.com can be set to use AOL as your default delivery account so that massages you send will come from your AOL account. Your AOL email address will appear in the form of the field by default. To now change your default outgoing email address to your aol.com email address, take the steps below
- Go to settings
- Select view all outlook settings
- Select Mail > Sync email
- Select the Set Default From Adress, drop-down arrow and choose your AOL mail account
- Select Save and then close the dialog box
Email replies to messages you send from outlook.com using your AOL account. Go to your AOL account and they will appear in outlook.com when they are imported.
AOL Email Account Login
Doing this is just very easy as long as you know your login ID details. However, check below to see what you need do to Sign In AOL mail Account.
- Visit the official site for login at https://login.aol.com/
- Once the site opens then enter your username or email and then click on Next to enter your password and finally click on Sign In.
So that is all you need, however, you can use the comment section below to ask your questions or drop your opinion too.